Saturday 16 June 2012

ZWOW 22 = Epic Fail

So just 'attempted' to do ZWOW 22 and wow it is HARD.

Managed to get to 9 squat jumps before throwing in the towel, or to be more accurate throwing my interval timer across the room in a little paddy.

It got to the point where it was taking me the entire minute to do the 4 burpees with good form, Id just jump up on the final one, peek to see what exercise I was up to and the timer would go off, so back to the burpees Id go, after 3 times of this the interval timer felt the brunt of my anger as well as the floor.  I stomped upstairs to the shower in a huff.

Now that I have calmed down I feel like I should have taken 2 minutes to pull myself together and continue or just skip the burpees and just do the normal moves, but arent we always so smart with hindsight on our sides?  I have never lost my temper with a workout before so this just shows that either Im getting soft or this workout is hard as balls!!

I might try this again tomorrow (if I can lift my arms, owie), if not, this is a challenge for Monday.  I will complete it before ZWOW 23 is posted! I WILL!!

Emily xxx

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Loved reading this! This is how frustrated I was with ZWOW #21! :) I knew from the beginning that I was going to have to modify this "on the minute" burpee deal for #22. :) Good job, by the way!

    ReplyDelete